Lesson 42: how to use SEO Quake in #Organic #Research with just one click in your browser #digital #marketing and Beat Your Competition Online #BYCO
This Digital Marketing Course video is the first part of a series that will have everything you need to know about Digital Marketing, also known as Performance Marketing for its heavy use of data and analytics. This video series covers a wide range of topics like the basics of Digital Marketing, Best Digital Marketing tools, search engine optimization, SEO tips and tricks, content marketing, social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, keyword research, how to rank 1 on Google, and SERP volatility and so much more.
Now, let's get started with this Beat Your Competition Online Digital Marketing Course video!
Of course, if you like the free course lessons and want to get try SEMrush for yourself, please follow our link for a free 7-day trial (
Stay connected with us:
#DigitalMarketingCourse #DigitalMarketingTutorialForBeginners #DigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingFullCourse #LearnDigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingForBeginners #DigitalMarketingTools #WhatIsDigitalMarketing #BYCO #BeatYourCompetitionOnline
About the Beat Your Competition Online Digital Performance Marketing course:
You may have heard that SEMrush, the marketing intelligence tool and our long-time partner, has decided to change their free digital marketing course/tutorials academy.
Since they are no longer featuring BYCO course creators Sean Patterson and Chris Wyatt, we decided to give you even more value by putting dozens of Beat Your Competition Online digital marketing course lessons FREE on YouTube.
The Digital Marketing course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest-growing disciplines, and this certified course will raise your value in the marketplace and aid and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Performance Marketing course?
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with real examples included in the course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing, website auditing and more.
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers and CMOs/Head of Marketing
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
The Beat Your Competition online digital marketing course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email, mobile marketing, and other tools.
Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing. Why learn Digital Marketing? Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
Produced by Euro Digital Partners, LLC